Our intent is to keep your trees healthy, alive and flourishing. Sometimes trees need to be managed carefully when we share space with them in an urban or suburban setting. If left uncared for, they can become unhealthy and hazardous to people and structures.
Climbing Green is here to help you manage your trees at all stages, including:
- training young saplings to develop good structure
- correcting poor structure in older trees
- cleaning and removing dead wood
- removing limbs that pose a hazard
- removal of the entire tree
Climbing Green specializes in technical work — jobs where the utmost care is needed to avoid damage to property, and jobs where large equipment such as bucket lifts and cranes can’t reach.
We’re a small operation but we can handle the biggest jobs.